Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Eaton & Mains, 1899. First Edition. Good copy. No jacket. In grey cloth covers with rose flowers and green design and lettering on front cover and green lettering on spine. Unmarked endpapers and pages. Square, intact copy. Bumping of head and tail of spine. Picture of Galileo following page 23 is separated. Moderate soilinf and shelf wear. Thank you for your patronage.. 1st Edition. Hard Cover. Good. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Quaker House Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Eternal Building or The Making of Manhood
- George T. Lemmon
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- 1st Edition
- Eaton & Mains
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- SPIRITUAL, SELL-HELP
- Bookseller catalogs
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Quaker House Books
Items must be returned within ten days of sale for a full refund if not satisfied.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Quaker House Books
My book holdings are eclectic in nature.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The heel of the spine.