Eugène Delacroix: vingt aquarelles et onze dessins reproduisant en fac-simile l'Album du Maroc de la Collection J.V....
- Good; 19 x 15 oblong folio. Loose pages in broken hardbound portfolio. 30 color plates mounted on stiff numbered sheets. Plate
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- RugBooks, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Eugène Delacroix: vingt aquarelles et onze dessins reproduisant en fac-simile l'Album du Maroc de la Collection J.V....
- Book condition
- Used - Good; 19 x 15 oblong folio. Loose pages in broken hardbound portfolio. 30 color plates mounted on stiff numbered sheets. Plate
- Quantity available
- Maurice le Garrec
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All books are in very good or better condition. As most are used, minor inscriptions and/or minor tears on dust jacket not noted. All customers please send full remittance with order. Foreign customers will be sent a pro forma invoice and available requested items will be held pending receipt of payment. Most items are single copy thus subject to prior sale. I am always interested in buying good out-of-print rug and textile books. Please write, call, fax, or e-mail for wants/needs. Prompt shipment. I have been successful in finding many difficult titles. Abbreviations: pp. - pages, d.j. - dust jacket, CP - color plates, b/w - black/white illustrations, GWO - George W. O\\\'Bannon\\\'s Oriental Rugs, A Bibliography. Approximate size shown in inches.
About the Seller
About RugBooks, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]