Fablos, contes, epitros et autros pouesios prouvencalos [Fables, tales, epistles, and other Provencal poems]
by Diouloufet, Jean Joseph Marius, 1771-1840
- See description
Monmouth Beach, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Fablos, contes, epitros et autros pouesios prouvencalos [Fables, tales, epistles, and other Provencal poems]
- Diouloufet, Jean Joseph Marius, 1771-1840
- Book Condition
- H. Gaudibert
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Diouloufet Jean Joseph Marius Fablos contes epitros et autros pouesios prouvenalos Fables tales verse epistles, and other Provencal poems Aix en Provence H Gaudibert 1829 Occitan occitane okzitanisch okzitanische Languedoc lange d oc doc Provence Troubado
- Bookseller catalogs
- ABE current; ¶ current; French Literature; Philology, Lexicography, Linguistics; Fables;
Terms of Sale
Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts
All goods are guaranteed as described. Any item found not to be as described may be returned for full credit provided (1) notice of intent to return is delivered to us within three calendar days of delivery and (2) the item is returned to us promptly in the same condition as dispatched.
About the Seller
About Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- having had the material covering the spine replaced. ...
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- A decorative design or illustration placed at the beginning or end of a ...