Faces of Fear. Overcoming Lifes Anxieties. Based on the Readings from Edgar Cayce.
by Cayce Hugh Lynn
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good +
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
San Francisco: Harper Row Publishers, 1980 A solid book stated first edition. Previous owner's name on ffep and some underlining in the rear chapters, but still legible. Blue boards quarter bound with blue linen, small amount of fade at base of front board, Bright silver gilt title on spine. DJ is complete and not price clipped., Small knock (1cm) to front spine edge otherwise in very good + condition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Faces of Fear. Overcoming Lifes Anxieties. Based on the Readings from Edgar Cayce.
- Cayce Hugh Lynn
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good +
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Harper Row Publishers
- Place of Publication
- San Francisco
- Date Published
- Anxiety Edgar Cayce Reading Fear Counselling
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's... [More]