Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Cambridge University Press, 1926. 2nd Edition 3rd Printing. Hardcover. Very Good/No Jacket. 12mo - over 6¾ - 7¾" tall. All in VG internal order. Green cloth lightly worn and a little faded to spine. 12mo. 292pp.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Journobooks (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Fifteen Studies In Book-Keeping
- Walter W Snailum
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- 2nd Edition 3rd Printing
- Cambridge University Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- 12mo - over 6¾ - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
Grange Park, London
Ask Seller a Question
Our original speciality was books about journalism, journalists, newspapers and other media (hence the name) and we still have a good stock of hard-to-find books in that field. Over time we have added a wide variety of other collectible volumes, some of which we sell on behalf of the charity Friends Of Morston Church (reg.1099831). Our goal is to offer the best value for money on Biblio, ie. the lowest price for the condition and quality of the book. We are enthusiastic collectors as well as sellers so know all about the pitfalls of online buying as well as the joys. We wiil try to make your buying experience as easy and as pleasant as possible.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]