The First Hundred Thousand: Being the Unofficial Chronicle of a Unit of "K (1)"
by HAY, Ian [John Hay Beith]
- very good
- Very Good
Gloucester City, New Jersey
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The First Hundred Thousand: Being the Unofficial Chronicle of a Unit of "K (1)"
- HAY, Ian [John Hay Beith]
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA
All books are first editions unless otherwise noted. All books are returnable within ten days if returned in the same condition as sent. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, PAYPAL, checks and money orders. New Jersey residents please add 7% sales tax. All items guaranteed, all items subject to prior sale. Members ABAA, ILAB. Shipping is $4 for Media Mail, $5 for Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Orders sent UPS will have tracking emailed to you. Alternate shipping available by request. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. Any book over $200 must be sent UPS or Priority Mail.
About the Seller
About Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]