First Lines Of The Practice Of Physic... With Practical And Explanatory Notes, By John Rotheram, M. D., to Which is Prefixed the Life of the Author. Vol. I.
by Cullen, William
- Fair; Binding slightly warper with some surface crackling of leather, lacks half of spine title label, damp stain at rear on lo
Westmoreland, New Hampshire
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hurley Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- First Lines Of The Practice Of Physic... With Practical And Explanatory Notes, By John Rotheram, M. D., to Which is Prefixed the Life of the Author. Vol. I.
- Cullen, William
- Book condition
- Used - Fair; Binding slightly warper with some surface crackling of leather, lacks half of spine title label, damp stain at rear on lo
- Printed By Samuel Campbell
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Physic, Evans Imprint, Medical
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All purchases are returnable for any reason within a reasonable time period. If we are at fault we will issue a full refund including the cost of shipping. If the return is not the result of an error on our part we will issue a full refund for the cost of the book only. Please feel free to contact us by phone or email, if you have any questions. We are available Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:00pm eastern standard time.
About the Seller
About Hurley Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]