Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Hodder & Stoughton. Very Good in Good dust jacket. 1960. Tenth Printing. Hardcover. 192 p. 19 cm. Sound and square binding. Red boards. Corners lightly bumped. Staining to about half of the rear board. Text block edges have a bit of staining and foxing. Former owner's name and address written on the title page. Otherwise, inside pages are clean and bright. Dustwrapper is worn at edges, folds, and corners. There is a large moisture stain on the rear panel and part of the spine, though not as noticeable to spine. Not price clipped. The seventh of the Famous Five series of adventure stories by Enid Blyton. Originally published in 1948. The five learn the secret of the "spook train" of the moorlands. Pen, ink and wash illustrations by Eileen Soper. .
Five Go Off To Camp is the seventh novel in the Famous Five series by Enid Blyton. It was first published in 1948.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Homeward Bound Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Five Go off to Camp
- Blyton, Enid
- Eileen Soper
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Good dust jacket
- Tenth Printing
- Hodder & Stoughton
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's - Series;
Terms of Sale
Homeward Bound Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2011
Ask Seller a Question
About Homeward Bound Books
Homeward Bound Books is an online bookshop operated from our home in the Municipality of Port Hope, Ontario. We specialize in children's and illustrated books – collectible and reading copies; and local histories, particularly for Ontario. We also stock a selection of collectable mystery fiction, ephemera, and any other titles we find interesting or unusual. We have thousands of books yet to be catalogued. So, please contact us to be added to our client list, and we will let you know when we have books of interest to you. It is our pleasure to send books homeward bound -- from our shelves to yours.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]