Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions is an 1884 satirical novella by the English schoolmaster Edwin Abbott Abbott. Writing pseudonymously as "a square", Abbott used the fictional two-dimensional world of Flatland to offer pointed observations on the social hierarchy of Victorian culture.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- mompopsbooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Abbott, Edwin
- Soft cover
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Princeton University Press
- Place of Publication
- Princeton NJ
- Date published
- MATHEMATICS-FLATLAND-SCIENCE FICTION
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]