FLY FISHING FOR RAINBOWS. Strategies and Tactics for North America's Favorite Trout.
by Rex Gerlach
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Balcony Books and Records (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- FLY FISHING FOR RAINBOWS. Strategies and Tactics for North America's Favorite Trout.
- Rex Gerlach
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Fine/Fine Dust Jacket
- First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Stackpole Books
- Place of Publication
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Balcony Books and Records
Fast, professional world-wide shipping.
Most dust-jackets protected by mylar jacket covers. Any book may be returned for any reason if notice given within five days of receipt of book.
All payments via credit card go through Biblio.com; Direct payments can be made using Paypal or check/money order.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]