Fort Amity: A Story of French Canadian Life in the Time of Wolfe and Montcalm
by Quiller-Couch, Arthur
- See description
Skipton, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- C L Hawley (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Fort Amity: A Story of French Canadian Life in the Time of Wolfe and Montcalm
- Quiller-Couch, Arthur
- Book condition
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Arthur Quiller-Couch,Twentieth century novel,Fiction
- Bookseller catalogs
- twentieth century novel; fiction; Novel: 1900-1960;
Terms of Sale
C L Hawley
As of 1st January 2019 we can no longer ship to Germany. Prices do not include postage and packaging; please ask for details specifying surface or air shipment if you are outside the UK. Payment can be by most major credit or debit cards. Payment can also be by cheque, in pounds sterling, made payable to C L Hawley. We can take other currencies only on payment of a currency conversion fee. Books found not to be as described may be returned, within 14 days, for a full refund. Please contact us before returning the book.
About the Seller
About C L Hawley
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.