Frankenstein: or, The Modern Prometheus.
by SHELLEY, Mary
- See description
London, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Frankenstein; or, the Modern Prometheus, generally known as Frankenstein, is a novel written by Mary Shelley. Shelley started writing Frankenstein when she was 18 and finished when she was 19. The first edition was published anonymously in London in 1818. Shelley's name appears on the second edition, published in 1831.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
How can something be "used" and new and "first edition from 1831 but also SEALED in the original shrinkwrap"? You should learn what these words mean or include only factual information in your descriptions when selling things.
Terms of Sale
All major credit cards are accepted. Both UK pounds and US dollars (exchange rate to be agreed) accepted. Books may be returned within 14 days of receipt for any reason, please notify first of returned goods.
About the Seller
About Peter Harrington
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- marbled paper
- Decorative colored paper that imitates marble with a veined, mottled, or swirling pattern. Commonly used as the end papers or... [More]