Fred Zinnemann : An Autobiography
by Zinnemann, Fred
- near fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- BookAddiction (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Fred Zinnemann : An Autobiography
- Zinnemann, Fred
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- London, UK
- Date Published
- Hollywood, movies, director, history of cinema
- 4to - over 9¾ - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
All major credit cards accepted (by telephone if you prefer not to enter your card details on line), bank transfer, paypal, cheque.
If you have any queries regarding your purchase, please email in the first instance.
Need to Return a Book?
You may return any book for a full refund of the book price for any reason, provided you notify us by email within two weeks of our dispatching the book that you intend to return the book, stating your reasons, and that the book arrives back with us within 30 days of that notification. Outgoing and return shipping costs will only be refunded if there was an error on our part.
All books dispatched with two working days of receipt of payment.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]