The Gawain Poet. Medieval and Renaissance Authors
by Wilson, Edward
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Leiden, Netherlands: E.J. Brill, 1976 A very tight clean book only mark found is on the front free end paper which has a very faint stamp 'ter recensie'( for review) . Solid blue boards with bright gilt titles. DJ is intact but very slightly rubbed at edges and sun faded.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Gawain Poet. Medieval and Renaissance Authors
- Wilson, Edward
- Book Condition
- Used - VG
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- E.J. Brill
- Place of Publication
- Leiden, Netherlands
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9&f
- Medieval Renaissance Authors Gawain
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...