The Gawain Poet. Medieval and Renaissance Authors
by Wilson, Edward
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Leiden, Netherlands: E.J. Brill, 1976 A very tight clean book only mark found is on the front free end paper which has a very faint stamp 'ter recensie'( for review) . Solid blue boards with bright gilt titles. DJ is intact but very slightly rubbed at edges and sun faded.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Gawain Poet. Medieval and Renaissance Authors
- Wilson, Edward
- Book condition
- Used - VG
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- E.J. Brill
- Place of Publication
- Leiden, Netherlands
- Date Published
- Medieval Renaissance Authors Gawain
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]