A GEOGRAPHICAL HAND BOOK: Or, A Description Of The Different Countries, With Their Several, Sub-Divisions Into Provinces, Cantons Or States; As Also A Concise Outline Of The Principal Cities, Towns And Villages.
by Harris, Alex
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A GEOGRAPHICAL HAND BOOK: Or, A Description Of The Different Countries, With Their Several, Sub-Divisions Into Provinces, Cantons Or States; As Also A Concise Outline Of The Principal Cities, Towns And Villages.
- Harris, Alex
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Printed At The Daily Express Office, Lancaster, PA: .
- Date published
- PENNSYLVANIA IMPRINTS EARLY AMERICAN GEOGRAPHY UNITED STATES EUROPE SOUTH AMERICA WEST INDIES MEXICO ASIA AFRICA OCEANICA EDUCATION ALEX HARRIS GEOGRAPHICAL HAND BOOK FIRST EDITION LANCASTER IMPRINT 1862
- Bookseller catalogs
- EDUCATION; EARLY AMERICAN IMPRINTS;
Terms of Sale
THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]