Gifted Hands 20th Anniversary Edition: The Ben Carson Story[SIGNED BY THE AUTHOR]
by Ben Carson M.D
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
2011 Zondervan 20th anniversary edition SIGNED BY THE AUTHOR on the full title page. Not remainder marked, dj is not clipped. Dj clean with no rips, no discoleration & looks fine in Brodart protective sleeve. Pages clean, unmarked & bright. Black boards with tan binding clean, boards clean & square. Binding tight & straight, black lettering on spine is fine.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- jonny8books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Gifted Hands 20th Anniversary Edition
- Ben Carson M.D
- Book condition
- New Like New
- Jacket condition
- Like New
- Quantity available
- 20th Anniversary Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Date published
- Carson, Ben, Neurosurgeons, United States Biography, Neurosurgery, Republican Presidential Candidate 2016, Neurosurgeons -- United States -- Biography.
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
7 working days for refunds / returns. Full refund minus my shipping costs.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]