Gods of Earth and Heaven
by WITKIN, Joel-Peter
- A fine copy in a very good jacket with some light shelfwear
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Ardsley, New York
Standard Delivery: 8 to 12 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Riverrun Books & Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Gods of Earth and Heaven
- WITKIN, Joel-Peter
- Book condition
- Used - A fine copy in a very good jacket with some light shelfwear
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Twelvetrees Press
- Place of Publication
- Sante Fe
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
We properly wrap and pack all books and ship in cardboard boxes or mailers. All items are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 478-1339 to initiate your return. In your e-mail, please include your name, item(s), and reason for return.
Overseas orders should specify shipping preference.
All postage is extra.
New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing.
All New York residents must add appropriate sales tax.
We accept PayPal, American Express, Master Card and Visa.
All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.
About the Seller
About Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.