Goldsworthy Lowes Dickinson
by Forster, E.M
- Near fine in price-clipped dust jacket with closed tears.
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Embry 159880
- Goldsworthy Lowes Dickinson
- Forster, E.M
- Book condition
- Used - Near fine in price-clipped dust jacket with closed tears.
- Edward Arnold, 1962. Reprint.
- Date published
- Literature, biography
Terms of Sale
The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA
All books returnable for any reason within ten days of receipt. Shipping on all heavy or oversize books will be quoted upon inquiry. We do not ship surface overseas.
About the Seller
About The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.