Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Carnegie institution of Washington, 1925. Trade paperback. Ex-Library. Paperbound, 7 x 10 in., 156 pages, bibliography, index. CIW Publication 370. The constitutional development of the first century of Peruvian independence. Includes the 1920 Constitution as Appendix. Condition fair, ex-library, stamps, bookplate, pocket, but not marked or annotated; covers and spine chipped with loss at corner, rear cover detached. A complete conservable copy.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Mesoamericana (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- The Governmental System of Peru
- Stuart, Graham H
- Trade paperback
- Book condition
- Carnegie institution of Washington
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Books subject to prior sale. If not satisfactory, books are returnable for full refund with prior notice within ten days.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
Collectable, scholarly, and rare books concentrating on the anthropology, archaeology, and history of Middle America.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]