Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Chicago: Oliver Ditson Company, 1916. Soft cover. Good. 4to - over 9¾ - 12" tall. Small tears in spine edge, edges worn, corners bumped, lightly soiled and discolored. Stored and shipped in a protective poly bag with an acid free calcium carbonate coated backing board.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Nocturne Books and Music (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Graded Piano Pieces by American Composers, Third Year - A (First Half)
- Soft cover
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- Oliver Ditson Company
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Sheet Music, Piano
- Sheet music
- 4to - over 9¾ - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Nocturne Books and Music
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]