Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Great Expectations is a novel by Charles Dickens first serialised in All the Year Round from 1 December 1860 to August 1861. It is regarded as one of his greatest and most sophisticated novels, and is one of his most enduringly popular novels; having been adapted for stage and screen over 250 times.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
About Bluebird Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
This Book’s Categories
- Children & Juvenile Big Little Books
- Fiction & Literature Action & Adventure
- Fiction & Literature Classic Literature
- Fiction & Literature English Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Historical Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Individual Authors Charles Dickens
- Fiction & Literature Literary Studies Literary Criticism