Great Gittin' Up Morning: A Biography of Denmark Vesey
by Killens, John Oliver
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Doubleday & Co., 1972. Stated first edition. Black cloth, gilt titles. A very readable biography, suitable for younger audiences, of the famed African-American insurrectionist. Book very good plus with little wear but some aging to paper. DJ, designed by the Dillons, also very good with rubbing, one short tear. This title quite rare. 138 pp.. 1st Edition. Hardcover. Very Good/Very Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Great Gittin' Up Morning: A Biography of Denmark Vesey
- Killens, John Oliver
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Doubleday & Co.
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- African American History & Politics; Young Adult/All Ages;
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.