Guide to furniture styles: English and French, 1450 to 1850
by Gloag, John
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- wmburgettbooks & collectibles (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Guide to furniture styles: English and French, 1450 to 1850
- Gloag, John
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Fine D. J.
- Quantity available
- First Edition.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
wmburgettbooks & collectibles
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About wmburgettbooks & collectibles
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]