by Szyk, Arthur; Roth, Cecil (editor)
- Extremely mild rubbing to spine foot, extremely gentle rubbing to corners, extremely light soiling to corners, extremely faint s
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Calvello Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Haggadah
- Szyk, Arthur; Roth, Cecil (editor)
- Book condition
- Used - Extremely mild rubbing to spine foot, extremely gentle rubbing to corners, extremely light soiling to corners, extremely faint s
- Quantity available
- First edition (presumed; no earlier dates stated)
- Massada-Press" and "Alumoth"
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Spirituality and Religion;
Terms of Sale
Books may be placed on reserve for one week. Refunds may be issued if book is not as described and is returned in same condition as it was originally shipped, and within two weeks of order. A nominal re-stocking fee may apply.
About the Seller
About Calvello Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]