Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Tokyo, Japan: Hokuseido/Charles E. Tuttle Co. Book. Very Good. Hardcover. 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall. Unmarked, Clean, And Solid Copy. Book Is Covered With A Natural Cloth Material With Embossed Black Text On The Cover. Dust Jacket Is In Good Condition, Showing Normal To Moderate Shelf Wear (Minor Tears Along Edges And One Inch Piece Missing On Top Of Front Cover And Top Of Spine)..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Small World Books, LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Haiku: Volume 4, Autumn-Winter
- Blyth, R.H
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Hokuseido/Charles E. Tuttle Co.
- Place of Publication
- Tokyo, Japan
- Haiku Japanese Poetry Seasonal
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Small World Books, LLC
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2011
Rochester, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Small World Books, LLC
Classic used and rare books store with an inventory of nearly 40,000 book in all fields specializing in classic fiction, modern 1st editions and modern literature, children and juvenile newer and collectible books,mystery,science fiction, fantasy, mythology, poetry, photography, art, history, regional and local history, religion, psychology, philosophy gardening, cooking, antiquarian rare books, etc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]