Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Superscope, 1973. Boards have light rubbing, chipping along fold. Pages are clean, text has no markings. NO Audio.. Hard Cover. Good/No Jacket. 16mo - over 5¾" - 6¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Top Notch books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Hansel and Gretel (Book ONLY)
- Irvine, Rex: Strejan, John
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Date published
- 16mo - over 5¾" - 6¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Top Notch books
Orders are shipped daily through the US Post Office. We can ship through United Parcel Service or Federal Express upon request. We will ship internationally, rates determined by weight and destination. Books may be returned within 10 days for any reason, and within 30 days for cause.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Top Notch books
Top Notch Books has been selling books on-line for 6 years. We currently have over 125,000 books in our inventory and we add titles daily. Our books include rare, antique, out-of-print, collectible, signed, as well as gently used books that are a good read.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]