The Hansom Cab And The Pigeons Being Random Reflections Upon The Silver Jubilee Of King George V : The Deluxe Edition With the Glassine Wrapper
by Strong, L.A. & Ravilious, Eric (Illus.)
- near fine
- Near Fine/Very Good
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Ashton Rare Books ABA, PBFA, ILAB (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Hansom Cab And The Pigeons Being Random Reflections Upon The Silver Jubilee Of King George V : The Deluxe Edition With the Glassine Wrapper
- Strong, L.A. & Ravilious, Eric (Illus.)
- Ravilious, Eric
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good
- Quantity Available
- First UK Edition
- Golden Cockerel Press, Waltham St. Lawrence
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Hansom, Ravilious, Strong
Terms of Sale
Ashton Rare Books ABA, PBFA, ILAB
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Ashton Rare Books ABA, PBFA, ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Erasures indicates marks where someone has removed bits of text or content from a book. In Book Arts, erasures can also mean a...
- Glassine Wrapper
- A thin, partially transparent or translucent paper covering often used ...
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause slight...
- Marbled boards
- Text Block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book....
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...