Harper's Monthly October 1852 The Dead Sea, Napoleon Bonaparte
by Jacob Abbott, Charles Dickens, John S.C. (John Stevens Cabot) Abbott,Various
- See description
Humboldt, Tennessee, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Illustrations Information: 40 engravings ----An excellent opportunity for the collector, researcher or historian----
Articles and Information:
Memoirs of the Holy Land. The Dead Sea -By Jacob Abbott
The palaces of France -By John S.C. (John Stevens Cabot) Abbott
Napoleon Bonaparte. The camp at Boulogne, and the Bourbon conspiracy By John S.C. (John Stevens Cabot) Abbott
Who murdered Downie?
Fragments from a young wife's diary
A soldier's first battle. The capture of a redoubt
Memory and its caprices
Bleak House (chaps. XX-XXII) -By Charles Dickens
Monsters of faith
Life and death of Paganini
Number nineteen in our street
Gossip about great men
My novel; or, varieties in English life (book XII, chaps. I-VIII) -By Edward Bulwer Lytton, Baron Lytton
A short chapter on rats
A dark chapter from the diary of a law clerk
Monthly record of current events
An old gentleman's letter. The story of The Bride of Landeck -By R. P.
Editor's drawer/Poem Literary notices Comicalities, original and selected/Cartoon New illustrations to the poets. Byron: Shrine of the mighty can it be / That this is all remains of thee?? Giaour, 106 Comicalities, original and selected/Cartoon New illustrations to the poets.Byron: But in thy lineaments I trace / What time shall strengthen, nor efface.? Giaour, 192 Comicalities, original and selected/Cartoon The dog and his enemies, biped and winged Comicalities, original and selected/Cartoon Four scenes from the life of a dog in the dog-days
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Franklin Bookstore (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- Harper's Monthly October 1852 The Dead Sea, Napoleon Bonaparte
- Jacob Abbott, Charles Dickens, John S.C. (John Stevens Cabot) Abbott,Various
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- Harpers Monthly
- Date Published
- 6.5"" X 10""
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction; History;
Terms of Sale
The Franklin Bookstore
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About The Franklin Bookstore
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...