Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Book 4): Special Edition
by Rowling, J.K
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is the fourth book in the Harry Potter Series, written by J.K. Rowling. The widely acclaimed novel was granted the Hugo Award, the only Harry Potter book to receive the highly coveted fantasy and science fiction prize. First published by Bloomsbury in 2000, the fantasy novel follows Harry Potter, a wizard in his fourth year of magical education at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The main event of the year is the Triwizard Tournament, a recently revived competition between three wizarding schools. Each school enters one student selected by the enchanted Goblet of Fire. However, students younger than 17 are not allowed to even enter their names for selection, due to unfortunate accidents in the past. Despite this restriction, Harry Potter finds himself thrust into the Triwizard Tournament. Who entered Harry Potter into the competition? How will he manage the tasks he must complete? And will he survive?
This is the best book I have ever read. There are twists you would never see coming, there's plenty of drama, and way WAY more!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- HALCYON BOOKS (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Book 4): Special Edition
- Rowling, J.K
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 02/10/2000 00:00:01
- 5.3959 in x 24.1816 in x 15.9878
- X weight
- 1.1025 lb
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
About HALCYON BOOKS
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
This Book’s Categories
- Children & Juvenile Juvenile & Young Adult Juvenile Series Harry Potter
- Fiction & Literature Action & Adventure
- Fiction & Literature Contemporary Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Literary Studies Literary Criticism
- Fiction & Literature Modern Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Science Fiction & Fantasy Science Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Science Fiction & Fantasy Fantasy
- Children & Juvenile Juvenile & Young Adult Juvenile Fiction & Literature Juvenile Classics
- Children & Juvenile Juvenile & Young Adult Juvenile Fiction & Literature Juvenile Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Children & Juvenile Juvenile & Young Adult Juvenile Nonfiction