Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
by Rowling, J. K
- Near Fine in Fine dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Summerville, South Carolina, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is the fourth book in the Harry Potter Series, written by J.K. Rowling. The widely acclaimed novel was granted the Hugo Award, the only Harry Potter book to receive the highly coveted fantasy and science fiction prize. First published by Bloomsbury in 2000, the fantasy novel follows Harry Potter, a wizard in his fourth year of magical education at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The main event of the year is the Triwizard Tournament, a recently revived competition between three wizarding schools. Each school enters one student selected by the enchanted Goblet of Fire. However, students younger than 17 are not allowed to even enter their names for selection, due to unfortunate accidents in the past. Despite this restriction, Harry Potter finds himself thrust into the Triwizard Tournament. Who entered Harry Potter into the competition? How will he manage the tasks he must complete? And will he survive?
This is the best book I have ever read. There are twists you would never see coming, there's plenty of drama, and way WAY more!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Books Tell You Why, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Rowling, J. K
- 1/4 Cloth
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine in Fine dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Scholastic Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Author Collections / Rowling, J.K;
Terms of Sale
Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Shipping after receipt of payment. S.C. residents agree that 7.5% Sales Tax will be added to their invoice. The whole purchase cost (incl. shipping & handling) will be refunded if listing is inaccurate or shipment is damaged. Returns need to be authorized prior to their shipment within 14 days of your receipt.
About the Seller
About Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
This Book’s Categories
- Bindings & Editions First Editions
- Children & Juvenile Juvenile & Young Adult Juvenile Series Harry Potter
- Fiction & Literature Action & Adventure
- Fiction & Literature Contemporary Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Literary Studies Literary Criticism
- Fiction & Literature Modern Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Science Fiction & Fantasy Science Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Science Fiction & Fantasy Fantasy
- Children & Juvenile Juvenile & Young Adult Juvenile Fiction & Literature Juvenile Classics
- Children & Juvenile Juvenile & Young Adult Juvenile Fiction & Literature Juvenile Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Children & Juvenile Juvenile & Young Adult Juvenile Nonfiction