The Heart Is a Lover
by Achala (Macdonald, Dorothy P.)
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Bryn Mawr, PA: Dorrance & Co., Inc., 1983. Book. Very Good. Soft cover. INSCRIBED BY AUTHOR. First Edition. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. 143 pp. Orange cover rubbed with small creases on front, light soil on back, general edge/corner wear, small tear on spine bottom. Spine lightly creased, lightly sunned..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Books For You (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Heart Is a Lover
- Achala (Macdonald, Dorothy P.)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Dorrance & Co., Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Bryn Mawr, PA
- Date Published
- AUTOBIOGRAPHY TRAVELOGUE INDIA MEMOIRS OBSERVATIONS ACHALA PSYCHOLOGY
- Bookseller catalogs
- Author (Illustrator) Signed / Inscribed; Body, Mind & Spirit; Metaphysical / New Age;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Books For You
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2009
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Ask Seller a Question
About Books For You
Books For You is a brick and mortar store with about 50,000 books, both hardcover and paperback. We have a general stock including a variety of fiction and non-fiction. Only about 3500 of these books are on line.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has... [More]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause... [More]