Heat Exchanger Design
by Fraas, Arthur P.; & M. Necati Ozisik
- Very Good EX-LIBRARY./No Jacket.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- About Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Heat Exchanger Design
- Fraas, Arthur P.; & M. Necati Ozisik
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good EX-LIBRARY.
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket.
- Later printing of the 1965 original.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Please add 8.375% sales tax for any order sent to a Nevada address (unless you have provided an official resale or tax exemption certificate). All items are guaranteed as described. We take pride in our book descriptions. Every item is meticulously examined so that condition and edition are listed as accurately as possible. We strive to provide pertinent bibliographical details. In addition, our listings frequently include content summaries, details on provenance, and/or biographical notes on the author. Our descriptions are protected by copyright, and unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Violators will be prosecuted. We always take the time necessary to carefully package your order so that it arrives safely and securely. Shipping cost estimates are based on an average size book and are intended to cover only our actual expenses. If your order includes multiple volumes, oversize, heavy, or valuable items, we may contact you to request authorization for additional postage. RETURNS: If not as described, your order is returnable within 10 days of receipt. Prior notice is requested and appreciated. Returns must be securely packaged and arrive here safely. A full refund will be issued if the return is attributable to a mistake on our part; otherwise shipping costs are not refundable.
About the Seller
About About Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.