A Man and His Mountains
by Croucher, Norman (signed)
Standard Delivery: 28 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Michael Sweeney Books. PBFA. (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Man and His Mountains
- Croucher, Norman (signed)
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Kaye & Ward
- Place of Publication
- Kingswood, Surrey
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Mountains, and Climbing;
Terms of Sale
Michael Sweeney Books. PBFA.
Buyers outside the UK please note: since Ist Jan. 2021, when we left the EU, customs rules for sending books from the UK have become stricter, and buyers may be charged import duty on the book by their own country, or the package may be opened at customs and subject to delays. I will comply fully with the new customs rules at my end but any import duty charges do not come from me or British customs, and must be met by the buyer.
I accept payment by cards via Biblio. I also accept direct payment by cheque or bank transfer from British buyers only. I try to describe books carefully and in detail. However, books may be returned to me for any reason for a full refund within 30 days of receipt; if the book is not as described, return postage will also be refunded. Please notify me at once if returning. Books are sent in a book box, well-wrapped, and I only charge the actual costs of shipping and packing, I don't make money on it. The rate shown is for a book weighing up to 1kg. If a book weighs over 1Kg, I may request extra postage at cost. If you have an enquiry or would like to discuss your requirements, please get in touch.
About the Seller
About Michael Sweeney Books. PBFA.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]