History of Anoka County and the towns of Champlin and Dayton in Hennepin County, Minnesota
by Goodrich, Albert M
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket as Issued
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Walter Trach, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- History of Anoka County and the towns of Champlin and Dayton in Hennepin County, Minnesota
- Goodrich, Albert M
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket as Issued
- Anoka Bicentennial Commission
- Place of Publication
- Anoka, MN
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Walter Trach, Bookseller
Prices net in US dollars, postage extra. Items are returnable within two weeks of receipt. Please notify us in advance of returns. Orders are shipped promptly. Other shipping options may be selected by purchaser. International shipping may require additional charges. Heavier items and sets will be quoted.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]