Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Charles Parkhurst Rare Books, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A History of the English-Speaking Peoples
- Churchill, Sir Winston
- Hard Cover with Dust Jacket
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Cassell & Co
- Place of Publication
- London (1956-58)
Terms of Sale
Charles Parkhurst Rare Books, Inc.
Shipping costs are extra and will be billed at cost according to customer's shipping preference with tracking availability. For all European countries, please provide a phone number. If by surface, please allow sufficient travel time for arrival. For approximate shipping cost by weight, destination and approximate travel time please contact us. All items are subject to prior sale. If you are interested in an item, we encourage you to inquire promptly. Personal checks must clear prior to shipment. All items sent on approval and have a ten day return privilege for any reason. Please notify us prior to returning. All returns must be properly packaged and insured. All items must be returned in same condition as sent.
About the Seller
About Charles Parkhurst Rare Books, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]