A History of Marine Navigation. With a Chapter on Modern Developments by Captain Leonard Holder.
by MAY, W.E. & Leonard HOLDER
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jeff Weber Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A History of Marine Navigation. With a Chapter on Modern Developments by Captain Leonard Holder.
- MAY, W.E. & Leonard HOLDER
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- G.T. Foulis, (1973).
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Jeff Weber Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Jeff Weber Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]