History Of Woodstock, Vermont.
by Dana, Henry Swan
- Good+; Watr splotches near fore-edge of cloth, corners worn, tight and clean.
Westmoreland, New Hampshire
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hurley Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- History Of Woodstock, Vermont.
- Dana, Henry Swan
- Book condition
- Used - Good+; Watr splotches near fore-edge of cloth, corners worn, tight and clean.
- First Trade Edition
- Houghton And Mifflin
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Genealogy, Town History, Vermont, Woodstock VT, New England, Dana Family, Billings Family, Churchill Family, McKenzie Family
- Bookseller catalogs
- New England;
Terms of Sale
All purchases are returnable for any reason within a reasonable time period. If we are at fault we will issue a full refund including the cost of shipping. If the return is not the result of an error on our part we will issue a full refund for the cost of the book only. Please feel free to contact us by phone or email, if you have any questions. We are available Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:00pm eastern standard time.
About the Seller
About Hurley Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]