Hitler's Last Gamble: the Battle of the Bulge
by Nobecourt, Jacques
- Very Good in Fair dust jacket
Summerville, South Carolina
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Books Tell You Why, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Hitler's Last Gamble: the Battle of the Bulge
- Nobecourt, Jacques
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Fair dust jacket
- Second Printing
- Schocken Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Collectible Rare Out-Of-Print, Battle Of The Bulge
- Bookseller catalogs
- History / World War Literature;
Terms of Sale
Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Shipping after receipt of payment. S.C. residents agree that 7.5% Sales Tax will be added to their invoice. The whole purchase cost (incl. shipping & handling) will be refunded if listing is inaccurate or shipment is damaged. Returns need to be authorized prior to their shipment within 14 days of your receipt.
About the Seller
About Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]