How the Irish Saved Civilization: The Untold Story of Ireland's Heroic Role from the Fall of Rome to the Rise of Medieval Europe
by Cahill, Thomas
- very good
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
How The Irish Saved Civilization: The Untold Story of Ireland's Heroic Role from the Fall of Rome to the Rise of Medieval Europe is a non-fiction historical book written by Thomas Cahill. Cahill argues a case for the Irish people's critical role in preserving Western Civilization from utter destruction by the Germanic tribes. The book retells the story from the collapse of the Roman Empire and the pivotal role played by members of the clergy at the time.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Elk Creek Heritage Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- How the Irish Saved Civilization: The Untold Story of Ireland's Heroic Role from the Fall of Rome to the Rise of Medieval Europe
- Cahill, Thomas
- Soft cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Anchor Books
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.s.a.
- Date published
- Learning and scholarship - History - Medieval 500-1500, Classical Civilization - Study and Teaching - Ireland, Ireland, History, Irish History
- Bookseller catalogs
- History; History of Ireland;
Terms of Sale
Elk Creek Heritage Books
30 day return guarantee for up to 30 days after delivery. Return postage paid if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
About Elk Creek Heritage Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- pictorial wraps
- Pictorial wraps are color illustrated covers for paperback books. Preceding mass-market paperbacks, this format...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]