Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
USA: Self Published, 2009 A nice tight clean book, signed on title page by author David Gilligan a naturalist at Sterling College , Vermont. No other marks, very clean. Green cloth boards with bright gilt tiles on front board and spine. Tipped in business card of the authors.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- I Believe I'll go Canoeing
- Gilligan, David Scott
- Book condition
- New Like New
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Self Published
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Canoeing Penobscot River Maine Rainy Lake Lake Superior
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- tipped in
- Tipped In is used to describe something which has been glued into a book. Tipped-in items can include photos, book plates,...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.