Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Ediziono Della Feluca, Rome, 1958. First Edition. Hardcover. Very Good Condition/Very Good. Size: Octavo (standard book size). 167 pp. Text is in Italian. Text is free of previous owner's markings. Binding is tight, covers and spine fully intact. Slight foxing front/rear pages, but body of book mostly clean and unfoxed. Dust jacket is in good shape and in protective plastic. Dust Jacket un-clipped. Edges foxed and browned. General shelfwear to covers edges and corners. Quantity Available: 1. Shipped Weight: Under 1 kilo. Category: Art & Design; Painting; Italy; 20th century; Italian Language; #105170; Pictures of this item not already displayed here available upon request. Inventory No: 51721. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Ayerego Books (IOBA) (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- I Dipinti Di Alessandra Cavo
- Dino Campini
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good Condition
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Ediziono Della Feluca
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- BZDB108 NOISBN Art & Design; Painting; Italy; 20th century; Italian Language; #105170; I Dipinti Di Alessandra Cavo
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art & Design;
Terms of Sale
Ayerego Books (IOBA)
Books shipped twice a week. Returns accepted if book misdescribed.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Ayerego Books (IOBA)
A store-front bookstore, however, a majority of business done through the Internet
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]