I Lived This Story
by WHITE, Betty
- Near Fine in Good+ dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Garden City, New York: Doubleday, Doran & Company , Inc.. Near Fine in Good+ dust jacket. 1930. Hardcover. First Edition (so-stated on copyright page). In full orange cloth-covered bowards with titling and decorations in black on cover and spine. With penciled notations at endpapers; else a bright, firm copy. Jacket with rubbing and minor back cover soiling, slight chafing along edges and in removable archival mylar protector. --- Praised by Bernard DeVoto and honored by the publisher with their College Novel Prize, this is the story of life on a college campus, with necking and other scandalous behavior from the 1930s. Very scarce in the First Edition.; Small 8vo 7-1/2" - 8" tall; 308 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- I Lived This Story
- WHITE, Betty
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Good+ dust jacket
- Doubleday, Doran & Company , Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Garden City, New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.