India: A Million Mutinies Now
by Naipaul, V. S
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
V. S. NAIPAUL was born in Trinidad in 1932. He went to England on a scholarship in 1950. After four years at University College, Oxford, he began to write, and since then he has followed no other profession. He has published more than twenty books of fiction and non-fiction, including A House for Mr. Biswas , A Bend in the River and A Turn in the South , and a collection of letters, Between Father and Son . He was awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Bookshelf (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- India: A Million Mutinies Now
- Naipaul, V. S
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Penguin Books
- Place of Publication
- E Rutherford, New Jersey, U.s.a.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Please return the item in the packaging received or equivalent packaging.
Please report any shipping damage or concerns with condition or content within seven days.
For greater detail on how problems are handled, see "Return Instructions."
Thank you for your interest.
About the Seller
About The Bookshelf
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]