Interiors of Virginia Houses of Colonial Times [Signed]
by Sales, Edith Tunis
- Very Good Minus/No Jacket
Granville, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Wild Muse (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Interiors of Virginia Houses of Colonial Times [Signed]
- Sales, Edith Tunis
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good Minus
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- William Byrd
- Place of Publication
- Richmond, VA
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Signed; American History & Americana; Architecture & Design;
Terms of Sale
The Wild Muse
Returnable within 10 days.
About the Seller
About The Wild Muse
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Half Title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...