An Introduction to the English Novel: Defoe to the Present.
by Arnold Kettle
- See description
Oregon City, Oregon
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, NY Harper & Row: Perennial Library, 1968. Paperback First Ed thus, so stated. First Ed thus, so stated. Very Good+ in Wraps: shows indications of very light use: light wear to extremities; mild rubbing to wrapper covers; very superficial insect damage at the outside edge of the rear panel; pages have tanned somewhat, due to aging; binding square and secure, but ever so slightly concave; text clean. Remains clean, sturdy, presentable. NOT a Remainder, Book-Club, or Ex-Library. 12mo. 375pp. Mass Market Paperback.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Black Cat Hill Books (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- An Introduction to the English Novel: Defoe to the Present.
- Arnold Kettle
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First Ed thus, so stated.
- Harper & Row: Perennial Library,
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Prose & Criticism; Literature; Literary History; Classic English Novel; Victorian Age; English Literature; Literary Criticism and Theory; Classic English Literature;
Terms of Sale
Black Cat Hill Books
Default shipping charges provided at the time of sale will hold unless the actual cost of shipping is significantly more - or less -t han the default shipping charge quoted. In such cases we will contact you with alternative charges; we will arrive at these charges by the following method: actual United States Postal Service (or UPS) shipping charges + $2.00 handling charge. We guarantee the accuracy of our descriptions and the quality of our packaging. Books we ship may be returned for any reason. If you are not satisfied, notify us via email, and return the book. If we are satisfied that we have provided an inaccurate description, we will refund your return shipping charges, at USPS Media Mail rates. All prices are net to all. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance in expediting your order. Thanks from the folks on Black Cat Hill.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Oregon City, Oregon
Ask Seller a Question
About Black Cat Hill Books
Black Cat Hill Books is an Internet-only bookseller.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually... [More]
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback.... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.