An Introduction to The Rime of the Ancient Mariner.
by JONES, David. CLOVER HILL EDITIONS
- See description
LONDON, Greater London
Standard Delivery: 14 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The introduction David Jones produced was a significant 16,000 words and too long for the reprint so Cleverdon decided to publish it separately as the seventh of the Clover Hill Editions.| David Jones’s long introduction to his 1929 edition of the poem finally comes into print
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- SOPHIE SCHNEIDEMAN RARE BOOKS (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- An Introduction to The Rime of the Ancient Mariner.
- JONES, David. CLOVER HILL EDITIONS
- Book condition
- Clover Hill Editions
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- David Jones;Douglas Cleverdon;Clover Hill;Coleridge Book,Illustrated
Terms of Sale
SOPHIE SCHNEIDEMAN RARE BOOKS
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 10 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About SOPHIE SCHNEIDEMAN RARE BOOKS
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]