Jane Austen Fashion: Fashion and Needlework in the Works of Jane Austen
by Byrde, Penelope
- Very Good/Dust Jacket Included
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
LEWES, United Kingdom
Bibliophiles Club Membership
Standard delivery: 7 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Brimstones (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Jane Austen Fashion: Fashion and Needlework in the Works of Jane Austen
- Byrde, Penelope
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good/Dust Jacket Included
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Excellent Press, 1999.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
I accept payments by all major cards - Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Switch etc., by phone on 01273 814361. All orders are despatched promptly when payment in full has been received.I use Royal Mail for all deliveries world-wide, and orders are mailed out the same working day whenever possible - usually for orders placed before 2pm - or the next day. Should you be unhappy about any book I have supplied, for any reason, I offer a full refund on return. Please do contact me by email before incurring any postage costs.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....