Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Cedar Rapids, Iowa: WMT Stations. Hardcover. 1969. Near Fine book in pictorial covers. No jacket as published. Interior pristine. Sown binding is square and tight. Spine ends and corners bumped. Light shelf wear to covers. 290 pages of mid-20th century Iowa family recipes.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books of the World (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Jim Loyd's Best of The Open Line Cookbook
- Jim Loyd
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity available
- WMT Stations
- Place of Publication
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Date published
- cookbook, cooknig, Cedar Rapids, iowa
- Bookseller catalogs
- Cookbooks; Iowa;
Terms of Sale
Books of the World
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Books of the World
Selling books from around the world. I am not a professional bookseller. Rather, I am finding new homes for the library I have collected over five decades.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]