JOHN PAYNE AND THE MENACE AT HAWK'S NEST.
by Heisenfelt, Kathryn
- Fair condition only in a fair dust jacket (usual rather severe toning to the pages, front hinge cracked, several tears and edgew/fair
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- JOHN PAYNE AND THE MENACE AT HAWK'S NEST.
- Heisenfelt, Kathryn
- Book condition
- Used - Fair condition only in a fair dust jacket (usual rather severe toning to the pages, front hinge cracked, several tears and edgew
- Jacket condition
- Whitman Publishing Co.,
- Place of Publication
- Racine, WI:
- Date Published
- movie tie in,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Juvenile Series;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]