Journals of the Rev. Thomas Smith and the Rev. Samuel Deane, Pastors of the First Church in Portland: with Notes and Biographical Notices: as a Summary History of Portland. By Wm. Willis.
by Willis, Wm
- See description
New York, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- G.Gosen Rare Books & Old Paper, ABAA, ILAB (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Journals of the Rev. Thomas Smith and the Rev. Samuel Deane, Pastors of the First Church in Portland: with Notes and Biographical Notices: as a Summary History of Portland. By Wm. Willis.
- Willis, Wm
- Frontispiece of Thomas Smith, illustrated with 8 engravings: Interlined portraits and text illustrations. One engraving is of Ha
- Embossed black publisher’s cloth with gilt lettering on the spine
- Book condition
- Second edition
- Joseph S. Bailey
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Francis W. Waldo, Samuel waldo, Waldoboro, Elizabeth G.C. Menzies,
- 8vo; 22.5 cm
Terms of Sale
G.Gosen Rare Books & Old Paper, ABAA, ILAB
We ship to the buyer at a verified address. It is important for our customers to understand that we ship to the buyer at this verified address. All material is guaranteed as described and given a life-time guarantee of authenticity. All material is returnable within ten calendar days with advance written notification from the buyer stating the reason for the return. Returned material must be returned in exactly the same condition and secure internal wrapping in which it was shipped for a full refund to be made. Customers are expected to pay for shipping at the time of purchase according to weight, desired speed of delivery and for the insured value of the shipment. Some large, heavy books or sets of books, will require additional shipping. It is recommended that customers request shipments be sent to themselves in their own names by the most secure means to their verified addresses to assure speedy and secure insured delivery. For some customers outside the United States, special arrangements may be necessary to assure safe and secure delivery. We accept checks drawn on United States banks in dollars, as well as payments through PayPal. Sales to residents of New York State and New York City are subject to state and local taxes. All books and/or items remain the property of G. Gosen Rare Books & Old Paper until payment in full has been received. All material is subject to prior sale.
About the Seller
About G.Gosen Rare Books & Old Paper, ABAA, ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Publisher's cloth
- A hardcover book comprised of cloth over hard pasteboard boards. ... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB... [More]